But only in the way for 2 more weeks!! That's right, in 2 weeks and 2 days, I am done with classes FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. Here's a list of things that I'd like to do or need to get done that I just don't have time for since I study all day long.....and still get nothing accomplished, it seems. So, here is my list, in no particular order...
1. Clean the house.......like deep clean.
2. Clean out my car, wash the car.
3. Pack for 5 months of going home to good ol' Giles and my New River pals.
4. Start packing up the house for when we move to Tennessee in December.
5. Go to the beach and do nothing but hang out and swim and play and not think about school cuz I'll be done.
6. Eat at California Dreaming.
7. Find a house to rent in Johnson City.
8. Exercise every day.
9. Figure out how to make my blog more fun-looking.
Now here are some things I want to do but have a very slim chance of doing (at least not for awhile):
1. Go to Vermont or Maine in mid-October to see the fall foliage!
2. Go to Jackson Hole, Wyoming right before Christmas when it's snowing.
3. Take a trip to the spa- massage, aromatherapy, etc.
4. Go on a honeymoon to somewhere fun, doesn't have to be exotic, but would be preferred.
5. Get a new car eventually.
6. GRADUATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...................but more importantly, take the boards around late June and actually PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS and be licensed as a physical therapist and never have to worry about tests and studying again.
If you couldn't tell, I'm ready for these next 2 weeks and 2 days to fly by, but then again, I'm glad I have 2 weeks left to cram in. I'll have to do one class every day to get it all in. Then hopefully have a few days left to go back through important classes and memorize everything that's important. Until next time............